He asked if there was anything I wanted. Well, earlier that day I was scanning around for a clutch bag because I never had a decent purse or bag suitable for formal dinners to put all my junk (wallet, personal handphone, office handphone, lipgloss, compact, tissue etc..) into. So he said, 'alright we will get you a clutch bag'. I said we didn't have to because the only one I saw at Spring which I liked was at Charles and Keith and it was quite pricey. I said we could always look for something nice and better priced in KL later (but I really did like the Charles and Keith one :P).
So hubby asked me to show him and I did, and he asked, 'do you really like it?'. I did. And off he went to ask the salesperson for a new one, paid and handed me the shopping bag. He said something to perhaps cheer me up a little.
Isn't he the nicest hubby ever? :o)
P/S : I specially like this bag because of the contrasted lining inside. I am a sucker for those. Angel would understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment