Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moving On

Hubby has to go back offshore tomorrow, after which I will be home alone again. Of course I am wishing he doesn't have to but that is his job and I cannot change the fact that he has to go out anyway. If not tomorrow, it will be a week from now or two weeks.
The thought of being alone with my thoughts again doesn't exactly appeal to me, specially when it will be a long weekend this coming Friday. I have three days off work again, at home. Myself. But I'll have to move on with my life somehow. Even though the only thing I would like to do now is nothing. I do not have the drive to do anything at all lately. I do not even bother with the dogs, just the bare minimum of feeding and making sure they're alright. It is THAT bad.

Doc said we can only start trying after 3 months, to let my uterus lining build up again, and give a chance for my menstrual cycle to stabilize itself. That is fine by me. At this moment, trying and sex are the last things on my mind. I am not even sure how I'll get all those old feelings back. I hope this will go away soon. I need to move on. I really do.

No comments: