Monday, June 15, 2009

Chin Up!

By late Saturday, I told myself to snap out of my self-pity, look ahead and move on. There's always next time. Try again.
And of course, Hubby was being real sweet even though he is so far away. That sort of helps.

1 comment:

ZMM said...

Hi, thanks for dropping my site... I read some of your posts and felt sorry for what you have to go through.

I didn't know you earlier or else I would have advice you to go through the full works of confinement after the D&C, and it's important to get your body back to health.

If you are located in KL, you may want to try my Chinese Doctor. She has really helped a lot of my friends to concieve. I always tell people, even if she didn't help you to conceive, she'll help you to be in optimal health, so there's really no loss.

Fyi.. miscarriage is quite common if you don't already know. It happens in 1 in 4 pregnancies, but because it's something that ppl feel pain to talk about, you don't hear much about this. No consolation, I know.

Have hope and all will be well.